All rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and are inclusive of all prevailing taxes. Ded’sa'an Beach Village reserves the right to revise the Contract Rates at any time, giving no less than 60 days of written notice. Such revision will not affect guaranteed reservations made prior to the notice of revision.
Rates increase due to any changes of Government charges, taxes or levies shall be effective without notice.
2. Cancellation Policy & RefundsCancellation must be made via telephone or whatsapp to +60109616838. Guest can cancel their reservation 72Hours (3days) before the check-in date with a cancellation fee of 10% surcharge of total bill for every cancellation. Cancellation after 72hours (3days) before check-in date will result in a 50% PENALTY of total bill. However, 1 night charges of total bill will be applied for Cancellation on check-in date. Refund will be credited back into your account within 1-10 business days from the submission date. If you wish to request for an Acquirer Reference Number (ARN) to track your refund with your bank, Please let us know by calling/whatsapp us at +60109616838. The ARN will be made available to you upon request 1-3 business days after your check-out date. Ded'sa'an Beach Village holds the right to cancel any bookings that might be in breach of the Hotel Policy with notice via email or telephone at anytime it deems fit with its sole and absolute discretion.
3. Security Deposit and Surcharge LiabilityDed'sa'an Beach Village does not charge a security deposit upon reservation. However, the credit/debit card used for reservation is liable to any surcharge that may be included in the final bill if any of the below applies:-
a) ROOM or DATE CHANGES that may not have the same rate as the previous booking.
b) EXTRA SERVICES such as extra bed, pillows, towels, blankets, BBQ Pits, Camp ground, additional person, and any other extra services that was requested by guest with prior consent of the amount to be paid upon request.
c) Any LOST or BROKEN property of the Hotel
d) any OTHER PENALTIES that may apply in accordance to the Hotel Policy
4. Amendments to ReservationsAmendments to reservation by guest must be made via telephone or whatapp to +60109616838. Please be advice that additional charges may apply to changes made in accordance to the rates and availability of request. All request of amendments are solely in the hotel's discretion. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as but not limited to; natural causes, damages, legal government standard operating procedure, blockage, weather, the Hotel reserve the right to make certain amendments for any reservation due to these causes. Guest will be notified via email for any amendments made prior to check-in date. As such, Any fees or surcharge will not be implemented if causes for changes are in "fault" of the hotel.
5. Release and Cut-Off
The Agents shall provide the rooming list and flights details before the cut-off date as stipulated within this Agreement. Allocated space will be automatically released if no details are received prior to the cut-off date. Any reservations on or after the cut-off date will be treated as a new reservation and are subject to availability
Rooming list details are to be sent to:
Ded’sa'an Beach Village
Telephone: +6010 961 6838
Email: [email protected]
6. Check-in and check-out time
Check-in: 2.00 PM
Any request for early check-in or late check-out will be at the Property’s sole and absolute discretion, which shall be based on room availability on a relevant day. Late check-out may result in additional charges.
7. Payment Terms
A 100% payment is required to secure confirmed bookings.
Full payment is required upon making reservation (peak or non-peak) before the date of arrival in order to confirm the booking. Payment in the form of Cash, Cheque, Online Transfer, Master, or Visa cards or any other method of payment must be confirmed by reservation.
Ded’sa'an Beach Village
Current Account No. : 8603764499
Bank : CIMB Bank, Jalan Sagunting, Kota Kinabalu Sabah, Malaysia
Ded’sa'an Beach Village reserves the right to cancel the reservation which has not been fully paid within the time stipulated. Where a credit card is used as a mode of payment, a surcharge on the commissions shall be made payable as charged depending on the type of credit card. A copy of the remittance advice shall be faxed or delivered to Ded’sa'an Beach Village.
8. Foreign Exchange Clause
All bills are rendered in Malaysian Ringgit. If payment is made in a currency other than the currency contracted, Ded’sa'an Beach Village shall reserve the right to convert the payment at such foreign exchange rate quoted by its banker and the Agent shall indemnify Ded’sa'an Beach Village against any loss arising from the conversion.
9. Fees, Charges & Taxes
Ded’sa'an Beach Village shall be entitled to impose and deduct from the FINAL INVOICES the following:-
- Costs, fees, bank charges, service charges, commissions, stamp duty on the transactions, and the services at such rates as may be applicable from time to time:
- Any value-added tax, goods and service tax, withholding or other taxes, levies, or charges on any transactions on the services or on any amount of interest due to Ded’sa'an Beach Village and
- Any legal fees and costs (on a solicitor basis) incurred by Ded’sa'an Beach Village for an interpleader, recovery, or any other proceedings. If deductions cannot be made, such sums with interest thereon at the rate determined by Ded’sa'an Beach Village shall be paid to Ded’sa'an Beach Village on demand.
10. Late Payment
A 10% late payment charge shall be in effect on all outstanding accounts exceeding a grace period of 14 days from the check-out date or invoice date, whichever is later.
11. Cancellation / No Shows / Earlier Departure - For Agents
The Agent must notify Ded’sa'an Beach Village by written notice of any cancellation, early departures, or reduction in confirmed reservation within the following period.
- Normal Bookings:
45 Days - 50% of package total as cancellation charge
30 Days - 70% of package total as cancellation charge
14 Days or No Show – 100% of package total as cancellation charge
- Peak Period:
90 Days - 25% of package total as cancellation charge
45 Days - 50% of package total as cancellation charge
14 Days or No Show - 100% of package total cancellation charge
If the booking or any part of the booking, fails to arrive as scheduled, we reserve the right to charge cancellation or no show fee equivalent to the contracted rates for the whole period of stay for each package unutilized
Ded’sa'an Beach Village reserves the right, upon giving reasonable notice (circumstances beyond the control of Ded’sa'an Beach Village), to close any parts of Ded’sa'an Beach Village or facilities and/or to carry out such repairs, renovation and upgrades to the product from time to time as it deems fit in its sole and absolute discretion.
13. Impossibility of Performance (Force Majeure)
Ded’sa'an Beach Village shall be relieved of all its obligation and liabilities in the event and to the extent of its performance of this Agreement is delayed or prevented in whole or in part by any cause beyond its control, including without limiting to, Acts of Good, change of laws, war, civil unrest, fire, flood or earthquake or explosion, sale, essential construction to the property, epidemics as confirmed by the Government of Malaysia and/or it acts of terrorism and events deemed beyond our control for safety measures which disrupts normal operations.
14. Exclusion of Liability
It is agreed that Ded’saan Beach Village and/or the Holding Company and/or Holding Company’s Subsidiaries shall not be liable to the Agent’s or any persons for any loss, damage, liability, expenses, or costs including legal costs suffered or incurred by the Agent’s or any member or any of its booking including any lost,damages, liability, expenses, and costs arising from any loss or damage to or theft of property unless such loss, damage, liability, expenses, and costs, resulted directly from the gross negligence or wilful default of Ded’saan Beach Village and/or the Holding Company and/or the Holding Company’s Subsidiaries.
All information contained in this Agreement is private and confidential and may not be disclosed to third parties for whatever reasons or purpose.
If any provision of this Agreement or any part is determined to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement
17. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of Malaysia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
18. Authorized Signatory
Each party to this Agreement represents and warrants to the other party that the person signing this Agreement for such party is duly authorized to do so and by signing this Agreement legally binds such party to the terms thereof. By signing this Agreement the Agents hereby confirm, accept and agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement
This Agreement may be terminated by Ded’saan Beach Village immediately if there is a breach of the above terms and conditions, which, if in the opinion of Ded’saan Beach Village is capable of remedy, is not remedied to the satisfaction of Ded’saan Beach Village within 30 days from the date of notice from Ded’saan Beach Village
Neither party may terminate this Agreement without giving any reasons whatsoever by giving the other party written notice of termination at least 15 days prior to written notice of termination.